Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A cold night

AT LAST , MY DAD BOUGHT ME A NEW FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha.. But the the new fan is in their room. I only got to take the old fan. Which is still okay. (Y)

So i started to contact with her again. I hope this is okay. Well im just going with the flow. Knowing we wont rush things and it's good to know each other back from the start. We're moving on and creating our own new book. Which i think is good right? And suddenly I found an old song from Weezer. So i posted it on my fb, and she likes it. And currently we both kinda addicted to that song. It's a sweet song featuring Sara B. I guaranteed it will carve a smile on your face. A smile just like this > :)

click this link if you want to check the song

Im being evil again. I know , it will hit me back soon. I've tried to stop. But i cant. If i know what to do with this situation. I've never told anyone what is wrong with me. If i told someone, probably, they will underestimate me. Especially GIRLS. For guys , i think they wont care or they'll say awesome. fuck. I want to stop this. By my own. I know 'ego' right? haha.

UPU's result will be on may. Hopefully. I cant wait to continue my studies. And Im afraid as well. UITM just please pick me up ok? Idc which part in malaysia you're gonna put me. As long im in UITM to continue my studies in bank management. This is the only chance for me to change my life or probably will help me end the situation that im in.



No comments:

Post a Comment